Rules - Terms & Conditions
1. Bond: A holding bond applies of $150 upon check in to cover any incidental charges, damage to the property or excessive cleaning fees. The credit card pre-authorisation is refundable by the bank (within 7 working days) upon departure subject to room inspection for damages and extra cleaning.
2. No Smoking: Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere in the suite. A $150 airing fee will be charged if cigarette smoke smell is inside the suite.
3. No Noise: Hopetoun Villa is located in a quiet block of 16 villas. All villas are owner occupied. If you are interested in having loud music or get togethers with other people visiting then we suggest that Hopetoun Villa may not be the place you are looking for. Any offensive behaviour, disruption to the neighbours or noise complaints from neighbours will result in instant eviction with no refunds. If you have any issues at any time please contact us directly, we live close by. Guests to keep noise to a minimum, no social functions, loud music, and noise.
4. Cleaning: On departure, if the suite is left in an unsatisfactory condition that requires extra cleaning an additional charge will apply, you are expected to leave the place as you found it, this includes washing dishes and cleaning bbq.
5. Unit Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 2 persons ONLY. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
6. Parking: Parking is limited to one vehicle. Vehicle is to be parked in the garage or on the street. Parking is not permitted in front of the garage door.
7. Trash: The rubbish bins are located outside near the entrance gate. The red bin is for general waste, the yellow bin is for recycling, the green bin is for garden waste.